Guest expert: Sylvia Henderson
Interview by Alisha Dixon, Host: “Speaking of Women”, Q104-FM Radio, Washington DC
Your needs are our priority. The topics, outlines, learning objectives, times, delivery methods and venues, and included educational tools and references are examples of what we can do for you. We work with you to tailor our expertise to your requirements to best serve you and / or your staff. We also work with you to honor your budget and cash flow considerations while balancing the reality of meeting our own overhead commitments.
Programs can be delivered as:
- Half-day, full-day, or multi-day on-site training
- Conference general session keynotes and break-out education sessions
- Panel participation (with other experts)
- Teleseminars and web-based seminars
- Special events and facilitated retreats
- Regular mailings (subscription service)
- Coaching and consulting services (long-term; results-based)
- Combinations thereof … YOU ask us what you envision; we’ll let you know what is within our range and refer you to other experts, if need be.
Our Model: “Pathways to Positioning©”
Program titles restrict the range of topics we cover. While we offer suggested titles in our programs catalog, the topics and learning objectives are most important. We can fit a title to your theme or need.
All of our topics focus on our Pathways to Positioning© Model.