Report for Duty
(Complete Staff Work…A Sign of A Positive Work Ethic)
How good does the report look that you just submitted?
Does your written material reflect that you hold a positive work ethic as part of your value system?
When you complete and submit written material—whether electronically or in print on paper—that written report is a reflection of your values. Your work product shows that you hold a positive work ethic as your value system when the work product reflects completed staff work.
This means that:
- The pages are clean.
- The copy is neat and consistent.
- The prose is checked for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and correct usage.
- The sentence structure reads well and the messages are clear and understood (by the reader).
- The information is correct and reflects thorough research.
- The layout is easy to read and presents well to the eyes.
- If hard copy (paper), the binding is neat and secure.
- The submission meets, or precedes, the deadline.
Let your work product serve as an extension of you by reflecting your value of a positive work ethic.